Inspiration is a fickle thing. Admittedly, I feel so demotivated at times. Every mom feels that way one time or another, and for so many reasons. To make you feel marvelous about yourself and life in general, I am sharing with you three of my most favorite videos. These vids never fail to kick some… Continue reading 3 Videos moms can draw inspiration from
May 14 is Mother’s Day!
Code you can use when shopping for gifts for your moms: LZDSUMMER
I’m immensely grateful for the precious gift my mother has given me. She is my hero today and every day. ~Steven Cojocaru
It’s Mother’s Day once again. But have you ever wondered how Mother’s Day came about? Well, below are some fun and interesting things to know about Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day facts
1) Mother’s Day originated in the United States in the early 1900s. It was first celebrated in 1908 on second Sunday of May.
2) The Mother’s Day we know today is attributed to the efforts of Anna Jarvis, who campaigned to have a day dedicated to all mothers.
3) Mother’s Day became a recognized holiday in the US in 1914.
4) In the US alone, more than 122 million phone calls are made during this day.
5) Carnation is the flower of Mother’s Day, as it was believed that it was made from Mother Mary’s tears as…
View original post 182 more words